NMF II envisions an inclusive growth with wider reach and deeper penetration
by leveraging the exchange infrastructure in conjunction with the best practices
of mutual funds industry. It has been designed for the mutual fund distributors
keeping their business and operational challenges and opportunities in perspective
and offering compelling value proposition by adopting the best industry features
and beyond. It is its endeavour to deliver a comprehensive solution with unique
user benefits that will address the evolving needs of the MF industry and empanel
the MF Distributors to use the stock exchange infrastructure albeit with lesser
financial and compliance requirements.
- NMF II is a user friendly web-based application accessible to MF Distributors,
investors and AMCs.
- Through its superior order management and execution capabilities, it seeks to bring
operational efficiencies and minimise administrative overheads.
- One time investor registration (Investor Identification Number) on the platform.
- Downloads prefilled forms for ease of transaction.
- Single view of the holdings across all funds.
- Delivers convenience in order placement through Online, Phone and physical modes.
- Transaction initiation by client-online.
- Selection of multiple orders through a single transaction.
- Single settlement across multiple investments.
- Multiple Payment options - Cheque/ Demand Draft, RTGS / NEFT transfers, internet
banking, Debit Card, ECS Mandate and IMPS will be available.
- Option to choose De-mat / Non De-mat allotment option.
- Pre-order validations.
- It is envisaged to substantially reduce transaction and logistics cost on account
of paperless transactions and the associated risk of document handling.
- Create user roles for EUIN, Sub–brokers with user specific privilege setting.
- Bulk upload -Orders , client registrations.
- SMS / email alerts.
- It is complemented with 221 facilitation centres and robust Helpdesk support for
- All complex MF products / product features offered.
- Facilitates submission of financial transactions - new fund purchase, fresh purchase,
additional purchase, redemption, switch transaction, systematic investment plan,
systematic transfer plan, systematic withdrawal plan.
- Non-financial transaction submission.
- NRI transactions allowed.
- Data confidentiality/ Security–technology build/environment to assure ownership
of client data.
The platform offers a wide spectrum of conveniences enabling the MF distributor
to strengthen customer relationship through powerful CRM tools and improved transparency.
- Transaction history statement
- Investor PAN/folio enquiry
- Portfolio statements
- Statement of Account
- Consolidated Statements – non-demat and demat
- Transaction and Settlement MIS to AMCs
- Portfolio Family Wrap - Consolidated Statement for Family
- Access to all the funds and client information
- Packing list for application request
- White labelling of the reports
Other planned features on the platform
- Risk profiling, portfolio design, asset allocation tools for neutral pre-sales analytics
- Mobile Application for MFD and Investor
- Over time investor can access multiple savings products.
Membership process entails limited formalities. Provide option for desiring AMCs
to skip empanelment process for distributors.